This invaluable book provides all the essential practical information, tips and advice that will help to make your hysterectomy a happy one. Perfect, whether you are waiting for a date or have already had your surgery, it removes many of the worries we have as we recover simply and easily. Every order of 101 Handy Hints also comes with a FREE copy of our Hysterectomy Resources Pack to download and print out.
Why not become a member and get a FREE copy of 101 Handy Hints for a Happy Hysterectomy, plus other fantastic benefits today!
101 Handy Hints for a Happy Hysterectomy has masses of information, hints and tips on a huge number of subjects like:
- advice and suggestions to help make your recovery quicker and easier
- practical tips to help you cope with each stage of recovery
- when to think about driving, flying and getting back to work
- what you should, and shouldn’t be doing at any given time
- fantastic, healthy recipes for healing the body and managing the menopause
- many complementary therapies, supplements and remedies you can try which have been shown to help your body heal itself
- what you can do to help ensure your long term health
- what to take into hospital with you
There is even more information on:
- deciding whether to take HRT or not
- how to decide whether you should have your ovaries and cervix removed
- the various exercises you can do at different stages
- dealing with the more embarrasing aspects of surgery like painful wind
- coping with the boredom of recovery and generally getting your life back to normal.
101 Handy Hints for a Happy Hysterectomy is available in the following formats:
- Kindle Version from Amazon UK
- Kindle Version from Amazon .com
- ePub from the iBookstore
- ePub version for Sony, Nook, iPad, iPhone and Kobo readers
- PDF eBook (to print yourself) – perfect if you don’t want to pay postage