The fifth edition of this invaluable book has been fully revised and updated in 2017, providing all the essential practical information, tips and advice to help to make your hysterectomy a happy one. Perfect, whether you are waiting for a date or have already had your surgery, it removes many of the worries you may have, helping you recover more quickly. Every order of 101 Handy Hints also comes with a FREE copy of our Hysterectomy Resources Pack to download and print out.
Why not become a full member and get a FREE copy of 101 Handy Hints for a Happy Hysterectomy to download, plus other fantastic benefits today!
101 Handy Hints for a Happy Hysterectomy has masses of information, hints and tips on a huge number of subjects like:
- advice and suggestions to help make your recovery quicker and easier
- practical tips to help you cope with each stage of recovery
- when to think about driving, flying and getting back to work
- what you should, and shouldn’t be doing at any given time
- fantastic, healthy recipes for healing the body and managing the menopause
- many complementary therapies, supplements and remedies you can try which have been shown to help your body heal itself
- what you can do to help ensure your long term health
- what to take into hospital with you
There is even more information on:
- deciding whether to take HRT or not
- how to decide whether you should have your ovaries and cervix removed
- the various exercises you can do at different stages
- dealing with the more embarrassing aspects of surgery like painful wind
- coping with the boredom of recovery and generally getting your life back to normal.
101 Handy Hints for a Happy Hysterectomy is also available in the following online stores: